Vegan Sandwich Peanut Butter Cookie

£0.00

You will be nut be the smallest bit disappointed with this choice, 2 soft vegan cookies with crunchy peanut butter in the middle

Ingredients

Dark chocolate(cocoa mass - Sugar - Cocoa butter - Emulsifier: soy lecithin (E322) - Natural vanilla flavouring), caster sugar, light brown sugar, dark brown sugar, plain flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, baking powder.Oat milk (Oat base (water, oats 10%), rapeseed oil, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphates, iodised salt, vitamins (D2, riboflavin, B12). ,coconut milk,( Water, Coconut Milk (5.3%) (coconut cream, Water) Rice (2.3%) natural flavourings, sea salt, stabilisers, Guar Gum, Gellan Gum Xanthan Gum)

 

Allergy Advice

Allergy Advice: Contains gluten, eggs, milk. All our baked goods are made in an environment where nuts, peanuts, eggs, milk, soya, sesame, tree nuts, sulphites ,lupin and gluten are used. For this reason we cannot guarantee they are free from traces of these allergens.

 

Filling

Peanuts (94%), Stabiliser: E471, Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil (1.0%), Sea Salt. Total Peanut Ingredients (95%)